- Britwatch Sports uses Expedia for their travel
- Gain access to the best priced for Flights, Hotels, Car Hire and packages
- Take advantage of the latest affiliate offers
EXPEDIA – Britwatch are proud to be part of the Expedia UK Affiliate Programme – keep up to date with all the latest offers here.
Why we travel with Expedia
We chose to partner with Expedia because of our experience with them. We have been using Expedia for our travel to cover tournaments since the site was founded in 2013. And we travel… a lot!
Expedia is one of the world’s leading online travel agents, with over 400 airlines going to a vast range of destinations. They include hotels, car hire, packages and more.
Even before we lived out of our Eagle-creek range of luggage (there is nothing we can’t do with a full range of packing cubes!) we were using Expedia for all our holiday needs and now we travel around nine months of the year reporting directly from sporting events around the world.
Where are we going next?
Britwatch is off to Indian Wells for the BNP Paribas Open – flights booked with Expedia.
Our top tips
- Create an account. You can make sure you have your passport details, frequent flyer details all available any time you order.
- Don’t necessarily jump on the cheapest flight! We find especially for longer haul flights to Singapore and Australia especially it pays to see what they can offer with some of the better quality flights.
- Get on board with code share offers! We snapped up a complete bargain booking our flight to Melbourne to cover the Australian Open 2017 with Virgin Australia which was considerably cheaper than the same flight managed by Etihad but we got all the Etihad perks! We logged in 48 hours before and were able to put in our frequent flyer details.
- Get the app – You get updates as to the availability of your flight and it is pretty handy to have all the details in one place – We can never remember when to tell the driver to meet us when we get back and the flight details are all there for him to copy!
- Rack up those Nectar points – You can collect Nectar points with every sale at Expedia.
- Britwatch followers can click right here for the latest offers from Expedia
- Bookmark this page and check back often
Booking dates: 31 January – 28 February
Travel dates: 31 January – 9 April
Fancy a bit of luxury when you are heading off to your next holiday? Check out the offers on Premium Package Holidays
Ready to drop everything and take off? Then this is the offer for you!
Make the most of Expedia’s Daily Deals – just book before midnight
|Follow Britwatch - Sport in General, Brits in Particular!|
|Subscribe to Britwatch Sports|